Yes you can.
There are two ways to do this:
1. Put a clickable single link in your Instagram bio section. Then post an image related to the blog and add a CTA (Call To Action) at the end of the caption: ‘Click the link in bio to read the blog.’
How to do this step by step:
– Copy your blog link
– Click on Edit profile on Instagram
– Under the website option > paste the link
– To notify your followers, put up a story of the blog along with the words ‘Click the link in bio to read the blog’ so the followers are directed to your blog.
– Post the blog image on your Instagram account
– IMAGES: Have your blog image resized to Instagram format (the optimal size for landscape posts is 1070 x 608 px, the optimal size for square posts is 1080 x 1080 px and the optimal size for portrait posts is 1080 x 1350 px)
– VIDEOS: Instagram supports an aspect ratio 0f 1.91:1 to 4:5 for all feed videos.
– STORIES: Instagram stories supports anything from 1.91:1 to 9:16, but recommends an aspect ratio of 4:5 and 9:16.
2. Instagram Story: You can put a clickable link in the Instagram story which can be accessed by ‘Swiping up’ on the story. But this option is only available to Instagram accounts with at least 10k followers.
Let’s be clear: everone can make an Instagram story, but the ‘swiping up’ option is only available if you have at least 10k followers.
Don’t post something which directly speaks about your blog, like stuffing things in your followers face. Have an intro or story which is creative and which solves your customers problems.